Revenue released an important update to their Tax and Duty Manual to cover the following changes:
- Information on the supports introduced by the Government in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Guidance that Employer Refund Scheme (ERS) payments, Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS) payments and Pandemic Unemployment Payments (PUP) are displayed on the Preliminary End of Year Statement, Statement of Liability and Employment Detail Summary
- Notification that 2017-2020 are the available review years in PAYE Services
- Details of how to make a claim for Stay & Spend and Remote Working Relief
- Revised system screen shots reflecting the changes detailed above.
You can access the PDF manual HERE