It is called RevApp and it is available now.
The below is taken form the Revenue website and highlights information about this new mobile app and will come in handy for those who love doing everything via their phone. The list of services is impressive so hopefully it is as good as using Revenue’s excellent current applications via myAccount
RevApp is a mobile app, provided by Revenue, to help customers manage their tax affairs ‘on the go’ and is available to download free from the Apple App StoreExternal link and Google Play StoreExternal link. A Windows version will also be available shortly.
RevApp provides customers with quick and easy mobile access to the following online services:
- myAccount – online services for customers not registered for ROS
- ROS – online services for self-employed and business customers
- Receipts tracker* – the easy way to record and manage receipts for your expenses
- MyEnquiries – online contact facility that allows you to securely send and receive correspondence to and from Revenue;
- Calculators and tools – online tools to help you calculate taxes such as Pay as you Earn (PAYE), Local Property Tax (LPT) and Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT).
* This new service, which is also accessible in myAccount and ROS, allows customers to record and manage receipts for their expenses including health expenses. Customers can also download receipts details and/or images in PDF format and this facility is very useful for customers whose returns are submitted by a tax agent.
For regular tips, tricks and payroll updates, enter your email on our site, OR follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn
All the best,
The Team at Jefferson